Monday 8 October 2012

Bad sex or no sex?

Is bad sex better than no sex? Is there a right or wrong answer to this question?
I could pick up my phone, send a message to a certain someone & arrange to have sex with him. Nothing else just sex. Now, lets face it as a single lady my life is kind of lacking in that department so surely I should take up the offer. No, actually I don't. The reason I don't take up his offers is that I know from previous & recent experience it's not all its cracked up to be!
The guy in question has sent me several messages over the last few weeks offering what I know I need (let's face it we all have urges and needs). However each time I've turned him down and the reason, crap sex!!!
It could be fair to say that he may of been having 'a bad day' on the few occasions I've let him into my bed & also it would be unfair of me to say that the whole experience each time was awful because it wasn't. So is my reluctance to let him into my bed again due to his performance or me just not being interested? For me in this particular case it's the latter. My conclusion is reached by the lack of spark between us between the sheets and probably fuelling my lack of interest. A spark & connect is a important factor for me whether it be a one night stand (I may add that's not something I really enjoy anymore) or a beginning of something.
So am I being unfair and unkind to this poor guy who shows a lot of interest? And is bad sex really better than no sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment